I feel as tired as if I just came back from a long road trip, but all I did was shopping in town during the holiday season (traffic is intense here, guys!). If you live in the US, happy Thanksgiving! I hope you’re having some quality time with your family and friends. I wanted to share my top picks from the seasonal sales, and give you some insights on what to pick for your self or for your loved ones. If you need help, leave a comment below. I feel like this year the deals in beauty are waaay better than previous years, so if you have been saving up for this moment, you did yourself a favor!
Deal: Get 20% off sitewide! Shop here and use code BEGINWITHSKIN. Orders $100+ also receive a free full-sized Priming Serum.
What to get: It’s hard to pick only a few items because ILIA is one of the oldest favorite makeup lines of mine, but:
- their brand new Clean Line Liquid Liner has brought back the excitement of wearing a winged line into my life;
- the Necessary Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Nude is the most versatile, and beautifully formulated eyeshadow palette in my collection–great pigmentation, perfect colors for day and night (mature eyelids friendly!), balanced mix of mattes, satins, and shimmer.
- their Multi-Sticks are easy to use, come in the most flattering shades, they are moisturizing and creamy, and you can practically apply them in a matter of seconds!
- their Limitless Lash Mascara is the only clean mascara that gives my lashes a bit of oomph;
- the Color Block Lipsticks have a wonderfully pigmented, but creamy formula that feels comfortable on the lips and is very long-lasting;
- the True Skin Serum Foundation is a long-wearing foundation with a flattering skin-like finish and light, but buildable coverage. I wore it in Florida’s 4th of July heat and humidity and was so impressed with its longevity!
Deal: Get 25% off any $50 order. Shop here and use code INDIEFRIDAY.
What to get: Indie Lee makes some of my favorite, most-used skincare products, such as:
- Squalane Oil – a plain plant-derived oil with a ton of benefits for the skin. It is very similar to the naturally occurring sebum that our skin produces, so it tends to work very well for most skin types, including those who don’t typically do well with oils.
- Daily Vitamin Infusion – a step higher than plain squalane, it contains additional ingredients such as ceramides, which are lipids that help to protect the integrity of the skin barrier. Not to be confused with another product called Daily Skin Nutrition, which has a lotion-like consistency.
- Active Oil-Free Moisturizer – a simple, no-fuss, oil-free, moisturizer that makes the perfect hydrating layer in my skincare routine, underneath one of the oils I mentioned above.
- Essential Body Lotion – a gorgeous, lightweight but very hydrating body lotion with a delicate, uplifting citrusy scent.
Deal: Get 25% off any order. Shop here and use code OLOCYBERSPREE. Sale starts Friday, Nov 29th at 8 am EST.
What to get: You guys already know ;) but if you are new around here, these are my top picks:
- Botanical A Facial Cleanser – an exfoliating cleanser with AHAs and BHAs that is gentle but very effective. It is mostly recommended for blemish-prone skin (especially useful around that time of the month), but in my opinion, it is gentle enough for all skin types. When you don’t use strong exfoliating products like retinol and peels, exfoliating cleansers with acids are your best alternatives to prevent dead skin cell build-up.
- Love + CHARCOAL Charcoal Masque – a gentle, pre-mixed face mask to absorb excess oil and impurities from the skin.
- The Cleansing Sponge – if you like to aid your cleansing with a gentle sponge, this is the one I would pick. It helps you get a gentle physical exfoliation (a much better alternative to exfoliating beads!). This would also make a really cute gift to a teen.
- Gardenia+Tea Antioxidant Body Serum – for gardenia scent lovers! Such a beautiful scent and moisturizing formula that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin looking expensive!! I also like that it comes with a spritzing nozzle so it’s less messy to apply.
Deal: The 2019 Black Friday sale is a little different from the usual sales:
- get $15 off $100
- get $40 off $200 + receive a free gift worth $44 (Pai Rosehip Oil)
- get $100 off $400 + receive a free gift worth $74 (Pai Rosehip Oil + Jade face roller)
No code needed! Shop here.
What to get: I do most of my beauty shopping at TDM, so the list would be super long, but check out my SHOP page to see some of my most used and loved products that I typically get at TDM.
Deal: Get 20% off on all orders with code FESTIVE. Some brands are excluded: Josh Rosebrook, May Lindstrom Skin, Kypris, and Vintner’s Daughter. If you live near an AILLEA store, you can also shop in the store! Online, you can shop here.
What to get: a lot of my favorite products can be found at this store, including Maya Chia Beauty, Kjaer Weis, ILIA Beauty, RMS Beauty, Rahua hair care, and many more. I would pick products that are typically very expensive–Kjaer Weis cream blushes, Maya Chia Illuminating Serum (my favorite liquid highlighter), MUN Anarose Hydrating Toner, etc.
Deal: Get 20% off any order and receive free shipping on orders over $50. You can shop here. No promo code required!
What to get:
- First off, if you are a purist, Follain is the place for you. Their ingredient criteria are highly restrictive, so you can rest assured that you won’t find any controversial ones in their selection.
- Second, at Follain they now make their own products, which follow the same criteria restriction and are much more affordable than other brands. I have a couple of them on my personal wishlist, including their simple face moisturizer, which at $32 is practically a steal in the luxe green beauty market.
Some brands are excluded from the discount, including Josh Rosebrook, One Love Organics, May Lindstrom, La Bella Figura, and Vintner’s Daughter.
Deal: Shop here to get:
- 15% off any $25 order
- 20% off $50
- 25% off $75
- 30% off $100
No code needed!
What to get:
- First off, Clove + Hallow makes some great products that are already much more affordable than the rest of the clean beauty market. So this is a great sale to check out if you want don’t want to spend too much money on makeup. Their Hydrating Blush Serums are fantastic, especially if you like your makeup to look natural because it doesn’t look like it sits on the skin. I talked about them in this post.
- I also like their Hydraglow highlighter in Galaxy. Like the Blush Serum, it is a very thin formula that feels like nothing on the skin and contains no aggravating ingredients for blemish prone skin types. I am wearing it in this post.
Deal: Get 30% off any order. Shop here and use code THANKS.
What to get: Pharmaca has an extensive selection of clean beauty products, including popular brands like RMS Beauty and Ere Perez. Check out this link for their full clean makeup selection and this link for their skincare selection. Specifically, I would recommend:
- RMS Luminizers
- RMS Pressed Blush – my favorite powder blush formula, as shown in this video.
- Ere Perez makeup – I am currently testing a bunch of their products and I am really enjoying them.
- Antonym Cosmetics Baked Highlighting Blush – an old favorite of mine as shown in this post.
Deal: Yuli Skincare never has sales except during this time of the year, so if you already love Yuli’s products or you want to treat yourself to some, take advantage!
- get 10% off sitewide with code THANKYOU
- get 15% off $200 with code THANKYOU15
- get 20% off $300 with code THANKYOU20
You can shop here.
What to get: The Halcyon Cleanser, the Pure Mask (review here), and the Ambrosia Beauty Nectar are my favorites.
Deal: Get 20% off storewide. Shop here – no code needed!
What to get: The Pure Radiance Oil is wonderful. I tested a sample and I’ll get a full-size soon.
Deal: Get 15% off storewide and free shipping on $50+ orders. Shop here – no code needed!
What to get:
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation is a sheer foundation that works particularly well on dry and mature skin. It’s the only foundation I can wear when my skin is irritated, and I like that it does not emphasize dryness, texture, patches, etc. Very low on coverage, but it evens out the skin tone beautifully. Watch me use it in this video.
- Brilliant Brow Gel – the clear version of this one is great. The best one I have tried in clean beauty.
- Lip gloss – Beautycounter makes my favorite clean beauty lip gloss formula. High shine but comfortable, non-oily, non-slippery, and non-sticky.
- Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette – So many eyeshadows to play with, and really easy formulas. Watch me use it in this video.
Deal: Get a free 5-piece gift (valued $100) with a $125 purchase. The gift includes a mix of skincare and makeup minis (check it out here). No code needed!
What to get: Credo is one of the largest clean beauty retailers so it’s hard to pick just a few products to recommend. However, they did a lovely job with their list of gift ideas – check them out here.
Deal: Get 20% off sitewide. Shop here and use code BFCM19
What to get: the Anarose Toner has been a favorite of mine for years!
Deal: Shop here and:
- Get 15% off orders $100 with code IBBF15
- Get 20% off orders $200 with code IBBF20
For Cyber Monday, you will also receive a free gift – a Babo Lip Tint with SPF 15.
MORE SALES COMING SOON! I can’t share them yet, but if you are shopping for makeup come back tomorrow ;)
This post is NOT sponsored. Some of the links used may be affiliate links.