This blog is written by me, and it consists of my experience and opinions. I am not a medical doctor, and I do not give any medical advice. I simply write about products that I try, and I cannot guarantee any results on anyone else. I am not responsible for anything you may experience with any of the products mentioned by me. Please consult your physician for personalized recommendations, and if you experience any reactions or adverse medical conditions.
I often review products, and I always give my 100% honest opinion about them. The products mentioned/reviewed are purchased by me or sent to me as press samples, but I do not receive any compensation to review any products. All the products sent to me for review purposes or as a gift are marked by an asterisk (*) symbol. Some of the links leading you to products or services may be affiliate links. This means that I may be receiving a small commission (usually between 2% and 10%) if you purchase them, but it does not change the price of the product for you. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by any of the companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site.
I always welcome and appreciate any comments, and I am very thankful for anyone taking time to leave feedback. However, there are some rules to consider when leaving a comment:
- All comments are moderated before approval.
- Comments should be relevant to the post. Self-promotion is not allowed. Comments containing links to other websites are considered spam and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain profanity, defamatory, harassing, abusive or sexually explicit material will not be approved and will be deleted.
- Comments that respectfully disagree with my opinions, brands, or other comments are completely fine and will be approved, however attacking people or brands is prohibited.
- Genuine Glow reserves the right to edit or delete any comments posted to genuineglow.com for any reason, without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.