This blog is written by me and consists of my experience and opinions. I am not a medical doctor, and I do not give any medical advice. I simply recommend products that work for me, and cannot guarantee any results on anyone else. I am not responsible for anything you may experience with any of the products mentioned by me or otherwise. Please consult your physician if you experience any reactions or adverse medical conditions.
I often review products, and I always give my 100% honest opinion about them. The products mentioned/reviewed are purchased by me or sent to me as press samples, but I do not receive any compensation to review any products. All the products sent to me for review purposes or as a gift are marked by an asterisk (*) symbol. Some of the links leading you to products or services may be affiliate links. This means that I may be receiving a small commission (usually between 2% and 10%) if you purchase them, but it does not change the price of the product for you. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by any of the companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site.
I always welcome and appreciate any comments, and I am very thankful for anyone taking time to leave feedback. However, there are some rules to consider when leaving a comment:
- All comments are moderated before approval.
- Comments should be relevant to the post. Self-promotion is not allowed. Comments containing links to other websites are considered spam and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain profanity, defamatory, harassing, abusive or sexually explicit material will not be approved and will be deleted.
- Comments that respectfully disagree with my opinions, brands, or other comments are completely fine and will be approved, however attacking people or brands is prohibited.
- Genuine Glow reserves the right to edit or delete any comments posted to genuineglow.com for any reason, without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.