Gift sets have always been some of my favorite presents at Christmas. My mother and I used to spend hours at the local Profumeria (that is what beauty shops are called in Italy) searching for the most beautiful boxes of lotions & perfumes. There is something lovely about opening a pretty box and finding beauty products in it, especially if they are suited for a little pampering. It’s like an invitation to treat yourself and who would not want to receive such an invitation? Here are my picks for this year…
1. Pai Skincare Intensive Nourishing Facial Set. Pai Skincare gift sets are not only beautifully packaged, but also generously sized. The Intensive Nourishing Facial Set includes a bottle of my favorite Rosehip Oil, (you can read my review here), the limited edition Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask, (currently in my rotation) and a muslin cloth. The best thing about this one gift set is that it is suited for all skin types, so there is no chance of getting it wrong. I also like that the mask is one of those quick, easy to apply, brightening masks–so it’s perfect to do a quick revitalizing facial before going out in the evening or to have a little me-time. Find it here.
2. One Love Organics Tropical Getaway. This is a dreamy combination of three tropical-scented products for face and body. It includes one bottle of the Vitamin B Cleansing Oil (you guys know I LOVE this one); one bottle of the Vitamin C Body Oil; one full-size jar of the Vitamin C Body Polish, which has not been launched yet, so it is quite exclusive. The products come in the signature One Love Organics black box with peachy ribbon, which looks absolutely gorgeous. Find it here.
3. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Relax and Repair Night Time. The Cell Repair Night Oil is a treat itself and has the perfect night-time relaxing scent, (Neroli, Lavender, Rose and Mandarin), but the whole gift set is just stunning! It comes with a full-size bottle of the face oil, a relaxing, night-time tea, and the prettiest gold and pink tea cup. I am sure that this would put anyone in the mood for a little pampering time before heading to bed. Everything comes in a gorgeous, chic black box. Find it here.
4. One Love Organics Master the Art of Double Cleansing. Another lovely, but much more affordable gift set from One Love Organics comes with a low-foaming cleanser, a multi-purpose balm, and a rose cleansing sponge. It’s a lovely present for someone that you want to encourage quitting face wipes and properly cleanse their face. Find it here.
5. Osmia Organics A Perfect Pair. I think that I may have included this in last year’s gift guide, but this is so perfect to introduce people to luxury, natural body care. It includes one soap and one body oil that are offered in several different combinations, (I love the Chamomile Sun Soap + the Body Oil in the scent Sunset). Osmia’s soaps are beyond beautiful, (they are like little pieces of art), and the body oils are moisturizing and smell divine. I also love the Soap Stash, which includes four soaps of choice. These certainly aren’t your ordinary soaps. Find it here.
6. Antonym Cosmetics Brush Set. The Antonym brushes are the sturdiest synthetic brushes that I have tried. They are sold singularly or in travel-friendly pouches in different sets that include both face and eye makeup brushes. Whether you want to gift a fellow beauty junkie with new brushes (we never have enough brushes) or you want to give it to someone that is learning to apply makeup better, these sets are lovely. Find them here.
7. Kjaer Weis Essential Trio. I am sure that I included this set in one of last year’s gift guides, but this is the perfect makeup gift set for luxury green beauty lovers. It comes in the signature red Kjaer Weis box, and it contains one cream blush, one lip tint and one eye shadow in a couple of different color combinations. An essential Duo is also available and contains cream blush and lip tint, but no eye shadow. The beautiful box and the glamorous compacts are surely going to make a great first impression, too. Find it here.
8. ILA Little Body Treats. This trial set from ILA Spa contains four amazing treats for a complete pampering experience: a body scrub, bath salts, a body oil and a body balm. The products are all deluxe sample sized and smell wonderful. I have only tried them in small samples, but they are on my list to purchase. Find it here.
9. Kusmi Tea Set. Tea lovers will certainly appreciate the variety of teas included in this set to accompany a good pamper, (it includes decaffeinated teas as well). I have tried the Detox tea from this set, which includes green tea flavored with lemon and I find it delicious. Find it here.
10. Ganache Lip Balms Aux Fruits Collection. I love the Ganache lip balms because they moisturize the lips without feeling heavy on the lips. This little set comes with four lip balms in four different scents, and they all smell so delicious: Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Mousse, and Chocolate Orange. I am definitely getting one of these myself! Find it here.
Do you like gift sets?