Almost every time that I plan to film a video for my Youtube something goes wrong. Seriously. So when yesterday I had some quiet time to film, I decided to ignore the fact that my hair needed some love (that’s third-day hair, my friends!) and turned on my camera. I filmed my current no-foundation makeup routine.
This is simply my current makeup routine, so not much has changed in terms of how I do my makeup from my previous similar video, however, many of the products have changed, and some of them, I am a little obsessed with. I found the perfect nude lip color, (it’s like my dream lip color took form from my dreams to the real world), a really, really good mascara for my most hardcore green beauty friends, and my go-to brow pomade. To make it all even better, I did not use foundation, but I used a beautiful face sunscreen that is 100% mineral and 100% invisible on the skin. I know, sorcery! that’s what it is. It also smells really good.
I hope you enjoy the video. I have another one coming soon (for real! already edited and all).
Products used (just click on the name of the product for the shopping link):
- Hynt Beauty Sun Prep Face Sunscreen SPF 25* Find my full-guide to face sunscreens here
- W3LL People Bio Correct Concealer, my shade is Light (peachy, warm tone for medium-light skin tones)
- RMS Beauty Un Powder (translucent). I applied with a finger exactly where I needed it (around my eyes and nose) to set the concealer. Full-review here.
- RMS Beauty Bronzer just to warm up my face and give it a bit more dimension–no fancy technique required!
- ILIA Beauty Multistick in the color At Last on the apples of my cheeks
- Glossier Boy Brow in the color Black to fix my brow hairs in place **not a “green” brand, but it is cruelty-free
- Plume Brow Pomade* in the color Chestnut Decadence to fill in bald spots
- Kjaer Weis Eyeshadow in the color Grace all over my lid. Full-post here.
- Sappho Eyeshadow in the color Beckitt in the crease
- Antonym Cosmetics Eyeshadow Quad in the color Noisette. I use the lightest color for highlighting the center of my eyelid and inner corners
- Kjaer Weis Eye Pencil* in the color Brown
- Inika Organic Vegan Mascara* 100% smudge-free
- RMS Beauty Lipstick in the color Magic Hour. Full-review of the lipstick formula here
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Serum in the color Go (it’s more like a moisturizing, non-sticky lip gloss).
- RMS Beauty Lip Liner* in the color Daytime Nude. Full-review and video swatches here
- RMS Beauty Champagne Rosé Luminizer my #1 favorite of all the RMS luminizers
*gifted/PR sample, not a sponsored post