No matter how many products I buy, my wishlist does not get any shorter. Although I have plenty of new stuff to play with, there are a few things that I am really longing to try…
1. May Lindstrom The Honey Mud. Can you believe that I have not tried any of May Lindstrom’s treats yet? Well, this will probably be my first one because I am totally sold at the idea of a yummy-smelling pudding that cleanses your face and also works as a mask. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Well, apparently all the reviews I have read agree that it is not a dream, but reality. At Spirit Beauty Lounge.
2. Revolution Organics Lip Gloss in Truth and Vibe. I own Innocent and Freedom, and I love the formula. Next I would like to try these two shades, which seem to be right up my alley. Truth is a warm, vibrant pink, and Vibe is a coral shade. At Beautysage.
3. Kahina Giving Beauty Antioxidant Mask. I already tried a tiny sample of this mask and it is so, so good! What I love the most about it is that even though it contains clay and detoxifies the skin by pulling out all the impurities, it is not drying at all. It does not even give that tightening feeling! A-may-zing. At Spirit Beauty Lounge.
4. BKR Reusable Water Bottle. As a hardcore fan of water filters and someone who tries to avoid cheap plastics as much as possible, I really want to try this reusable bottle! I have only used Klean Kanteen so far, but definitely would prefer to switch to glass. At Spirit Beauty Lounge.
5. Rodin Lip Balm Ring. I first saw it on Into The Gloss. It was actually the prize of a giveaway, which I obviously entered because it was not for sale anywhere! I did not win it, but I kinda won anyway because now I can buy it at Beautyhabit. How cute and fancy is that?
What is on your wishlist at the moment? I mean the Top 4-5, as you may have pages and pages of products you want to buy like me….