I am very happy with my current skincare basics (Pai Cleanse and Tone), but there are some additional skincare treatments that I am longing to try. These treatment address two specific skin concerns of mine: dark spots, (caused by years of irresponsible sun exposure), and my oily/prone to blemish forehead skin.
Dark Spots (Brightening Treatments)
Amala created a specific line of products that target dark spots. I have wanted to treat my uneven skin tone and dark spots for a long time, but never found effective products that contained acceptable ingredients. Therefore I would really like to give Amala a try!
1. Amala Brightening Face Polish. This is an exfoliator and contains a blend of Narcissus, Raspberry Seed, and Algae Extract. It is meant to brighten, refine skin texture, and give a more even tone. It also strengthens the skin’s ability to resist new dark spots.
2. Amala Intensive Brightening Mask. In line with the Face Polish, this mask uses Narcissus, Red Currant, and Calendula to target and prevent the appearance of dark spots. The result is brighter skin and a more even tone.
3. Amala Advanced Brightening Emulsion. This sounds absolutely fantastic: a very light gel moisturizer that contains a blend of Narcissus, Red Currant, and seven Alpine herbs, which is the perfect way to complete this intensive brightening session!
Forehead Oily Skin/Breakouts (Decongesting)
1. May Lindstrom Skin – The Problem Solver. Several of my fellow bloggers have been raving about this mask that contains raw cacao, bamboo charcoal, soil nutrients, salts, and exotic warming spices. It is a purifying mask that helps with enlarged pores and blemishes.
2. Dr. Alkaitis Organic Soothing Gel. An antibacterial treatment in gel that comforts, soothes, and hydrates the skin leaving it soft and supple, yet providing a shine free complexion.
If you have tried any of the products mentioned, please share your experience with me in the comments below. I would also love if you would share which products that I did not mention you would recommend for my skin concerns.